Saturday, May 17, 2008

seven

I'm about to lose every inch of coolness I ever earned.

You know what movie I really want to watch right now? More than anything in the world? A few hints first: it's a musical. From 1954. It's one of my mother's favorites, and I grew up watching it on a (progressively deteriorating) VHS tape. It's got a bunch of redheaded men in it. A lot of people would say it's appallingly anti-feminist. Figure it out yet?

Yeah, that's right.

I want to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Bless your beautiful hide, wherever you may be...

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I liked that movie, also! It has some of the most amazing dance sequences every filmed. The choreographer won an Oscar, I believe.

Sharon said...

I meant 'ever', not 'every'. Guess it's too early for me to type!!!

Sharon said...

It's on Turner Classic Movies, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!