Friday, September 5, 2008

paling

Another word about Sarah Palin: I'm sure most everyone's seen the letter written by Anne Kilkenny, who claims to have known Ms. Palin since 1992. But you never know if the provenance is really accurate, right? Well.... check out the Snopes report that verifies that Ms. Kilkenney, of Wasilla, AK, truly did write that letter (a copy of the letter is also available on the page, for anyone who hasn't read it). I love Snopes.

Note: I don't really have the resources or time to verify that the CONTENT of the letter is 100% accurate. But my guess is that it's pretty damn close, and it paints an interesting picture. I don't like her. Not one bit. She strikes me as vindictive and spoiled, as well as inexperienced. Regardless of which side of the liberal/conservative split you fall on (and I'm sure that you can guess where I personally fall), there are plenty of reasons to keep her out of the vice presidency.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hmmm... I didn't like her when she was first introduced, and I'm glad to have some confirmation that my 'gut' instincts were right!
Thanks!