Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving

Hey folks, Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be spending the holiday at my friends' house, with their family. Menu includes a roasted fall vegetable galette, green bean casserole, potatoes, squash, stuffing, and turkey for the meat-eaters. I will also be bringing mushroom gravy for the vegetarians, and homemade Ginger-Lime Spiked Cranberry Sauce. In addition, we will have apple, pumpkin, and pecan pies. Mmm, nummy.

I'm at work this morning, but I'll be off tonight. Maybe I'll finally get some sleep. They've been doing construction outside my apartment for the past couple of days, so I'm really, really tired.

So. Everyone go give thanks for family and friends, eat well, and celebrate fully. Cheers!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a yummy menu! And I really, really think you should be a gourmet cook! for profit!!!

Sharon said...

OK, it's been a month...

Merry Christmas!