Monday, April 7, 2008

triangulate

Tonight, I embark on a glorious new adventure, rife with challenges and rich in potential gains. The sort of challenge that separates the men (or women) from the boys (or girls). Failure, my dear friends, is not an option, for tonight...

Tonight, I make scones.

Why scones, you ask? Why, to bring to work, of course. Long story, but to sum up: yes, they have to be scones; yes, it has to be tonight; and yes, it has to be me making them. I'm actually making three batches, from two different recipes found on Tastespotting: this one (with some slight alterations), and this one. I'm rather excited--it's been forever since I tried a new baking recipe. So... wish me luck, I'm off to seek my fortune among the measuring cups and teaspoons.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.