Thursday, July 17, 2008

scream

Well. I was just rudely awoken by the sound of a mouse investigating my (covered) garbage can. I saw him. He's here, hiding. Every time I turn out the light and try to sleep, he's back, scurrying around. No luck with the trap yet. I'm very very tired.

I was actually watching him for a while, by the dim light of my computer, as he scurried around in my kitchen. When he finally realized I was awake, he dove for the space behind my computer desk. I've been trying to figure out how to track him, in the hopes that I can at least chase him off or something. So tired.... and hungry, now that I'm awake. I'm half of a mind to move all my furniture away from the walls and see if I can chase him down. Pretty sure he's making his home under my fridge. God this sucks.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good luck with the mouse! I think I have one in my sewing room closet! Colin set a trap in there for me, so hope that will get him!