Tuesday, October 14, 2008

k2tog

Hi there. The scarf's finished. I still haven't done anything worthwhile with the pretty Misti Alpaca yarn, but I've started and finished a couple other projects (new mittens for me, a hat for my sister which I may have to rip out and start over again because it turned out HUGE), and I've got two other projects in progress for my parents for Christmas.

I've discovered that blogger only works intermittently on my computer at work, which is usually the only time I have energy or time to write (on my break, of course). Today I'm up early, so I have a few minutes to update. Yay me!

I used to love fall. Then I realized that many of the things I love about fall (trees, rain, etc.) set off my allergies. So lately I've been headachy, sneezy, tired, and stuffed up. I end up taking both over the counter Claritin (or the store brand, which is so much cheaper) and a decongestant in order to feel good some days. Also, I'm sad that I didn't get to go up north to see parents or friends during the peak of the fall colors. Too expensive, and I'm too busy lately. Besides, even if I do go to see them, I'm only awake part of the time that they are, and then I'm awake all night with nothing else to do. Or I switch my sleeping schedule around and end up being miserable at work for the next week because I'm exhausted. Blah.

I guess that's all for now. I'm headed down before work to see some friends tonight (so we can watch House, M.D. together). **waves** Bye now!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad you posted. You know me, old 'worry-wart'!

Lucky people to get hand-knit gifts from a master knitter such as yourself!!!

You didn't miss much with the fall colors this year... Lots of rain caused leaves to fall really fast! But we needed the rain!

Keep on keepin on!!!!